05 Apr Stramit Minirib®
- 900mm Cover – for maximum use of material whenever applications permit.
- Easy Fixing – conventional through fixed screws maximise performance and installation.
- Low Rib Height – to allow flexibility in the sheet for architectural treatments.
- Versatility – suitable for a variety of applications in both architectural and industrial markets.
- Hi-tensile Steel – for greater damage resistance and performance.
Stramit Minirib® panelling has a near flat profile for discreet panel areas. Widely used as a transport siding, portable buildings and internal shed wall lining Stramit Minirib® panelling also finds use for narrow soffits.
Stramit Minirib® panelling is a cold roll formed steel product in G550 base material (550 MPa minimum yield stress), with a Zincalume®(AZ150) coating in accordance with A1397, and Colorbond® is available in a range of colours (refer to Colorbond® colour chart).
|STRAMIT MINIRIB® PANELLING – SHEETING MASS (kg/m2 of roof area)|