05 Apr Stramit Mini Corry® Cladding
Stramit Mini Corry® Cladding
- 825mm Cover – to maximise efficiency and reduce costs.
- Easy Fixing – conventional fixing for quick installation and good appearance.
- Small Rib Size – small scale version of normal corrugated.
- New Roll Formed Profile – with consistent profile and longer lengths to enhance the appearance of any project.
- High Tensile Material – to improve handling and performance.
- New Architectural Features – curved and perforated acoustic products are also available.
Stramit Mini Corry® panelling is an aesthetically pleasing lining for walls, and in particular for internal feature wall areas. The subtle corrugations also lend themselves to soffit and some ceiling applications.
Stramit Mini Corry® panelling is a cold roll formed steel product in G550 base material (550 MPa minimum yield stress) with ZINCALUME® (AZ150) coating in accordance with AS1397 or COLORBOND® steel available in a range of colours. Refer to Colorbond® colour chart.