05 Apr Stramit® Metallic Monopanel® Cladding
Stramit® Metallic Monopanel® Cladding
Stramit Monopanel® wall cladding has an appealing smooth faced finish with concealed fixings, designed for feature walling and is effective in both horizontal and diagonal applications.
- 250mm Cover – allows for quick installation.
- Simple Installation – “fix, hinge and cover and fix again” procedure.
- Versatility – can be used in either vertical, diagonal or horizontal applications.
- Secret Fixing – fasteners are concealed from view to give a smooth appearance.
- Trims – a complete range of trims and accessories are available.
- Continuous Interlock – to weatherseal all joints.
- High Tensile Steel – for greater damage resistance and performance.
A range of flashings, trims and moulds are available for use with Stramit Monopanel® wall cladding. Starter clips (P3) are also available.
Stramit Monopanel® wall cladding is a cold roll formed steel product in G550 base material (550 MPa minimum yield stress) with zinc-aluminium alloy substrate in accordance with AS1397 and colour coating available in a range of colours. Refer to Colorbond® colour chart.
|STRAMIT MONOPANEL® WALL CLADDING – SHEETING MASS (kg/m2 of roof area)|